Monday, December 1, 2014

December Goals


I did a pretty nice job with my November goals.  I read more than 3 books, we had someone over for dinner, I caught up with Scandal (and can you believe it is not going to come back until JANUARY??)  and I am 90% done with Christmas shopping.  However, that dining room chandelier is still sitting in its box.  #typical

Here is the plan for December: 

1. Get the light installed.
I mean seriously, just call someone and put up this freaking light.

2. Read 5 books.
Go big or go home.  I think 5 books is possible because I have quite a bit of time off at the end of the month.  And I have some great books on my nightstand begging to be read!

3. Paint the master bathroom 
This is a Winter break plan and I am pretty excited to brighten up the bathroom.  Seriously.

4. Watch Love Actually, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, and some other Christmas cheer.
Ryan and I always watch Christmas Vacation on Christmas Eve while we are setting up for Santa.  I love a good Christmas movie.  I hope Paul is ready for Home Alone!

5. Enjoy Christmas! 
The season is busy with lots of gatherings and parties and things to do.  But Paul is SO EXCITED for Santa and I want to slow down and enjoy his excitement.  Charlie is excited too, he just doesn't know why!

What are your December goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...