Well writing these goals out really helped! I did EVERYTHING on my October List!! I read more than 2 books (Hallelujah!) We carved pumpkins. And by "we" I mean Ryan and I!! I BOUGHT the light for the dining room! We figured out Halloween Costumes, we finished Scandal season 3 and we even baked something. How about that for efficiency!!
So what is up for November?
- Yep, taking it up a notch and feeling confident about it. Holla.
2. Get the new light in the dining room installed.
It should arrive any day and I don't want it sitting in the box until Winter Break. That could happen my friends.
3. Have someone/ a family over for dinner.
I hosted Halloween and I forgot how much I love to have people over!
4. Catch myself up with Scandal.
I am sure you wouldn't be satisfied if my TV show didn't sneak in here :)
5. Finish my Christmas shopping.
Yep, you heard me. I want to BE DONE by November 30th. We shall see.
Any goals for yourself in the month of November?