Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Hardest People To Shop For.....

I am almost done with my Christmas shopping and in fact I am going to pick out my niece's present tonight.  The people I still have on my list:
  • My dad
  • My father-in-law
  • My brother-in-law
Do you notice the theme here?  MEN.  Why are they so hard to shop for?  I can think of a millions fun Christmas presents for any child or woman.  Honestly, a million.  Candles or wine or books or a manicure or a scarf or jewelry or make-up or home decor ETC ETC ETC.  But when it comes to the men in my life I have NO ideas.  So help me.  I obviously need help.  What is on your list for the dudes in your life????

1 comment:

  1. Golf, electronics, sports paraphernalia, movies, books, booze. Fin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...