Thursday, December 18, 2014

Where are your Feet?


A couple of days ago, my friend posted this quote on Instagram:

"Stay where your feet are."

That is so simple (yet so difficult) for this season as in Christmas but also for this season in my life. It is easy to get caught up in the past and certainly distracting to start planning for the future.  But if I only stay where my feet are, I can enjoy this moment.  This moment.  My feet are currently curled up under me.  I am enjoying the silence of my kitchen while my kids somehow are still sleeping.  My coffee is steaming next to me and I am here.  Where my feet are.  


Where are your feet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...