Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 In Review

In 2014 We..... 

In January we took an Auntie trip to meet baby Vivian

In February we did some sledding 

In March we took Paul bowling for the first time 

In April we celebrated Paul turning 4

In May we celebrated Ryan's 35th birthday! 

In June Paul joined me on my girls vacation to Vail

In July we visited the beach 

In August Paul started in first day of 4 year old preschool 

In September we went to the first Bronco game of the season 

In October we went to visit Grandma Zena 

In November we celebrated my birthday 

In December Charlie turned 2! 

We had a great year full of a few trips and new adventures, but mostly we enjoyed each other and all the little moments!  I don't have any "real" resolutions this year (for the very first time), but I have a few "hopes" for 2015 that I will share tomorrow! :)

Happy 2015 my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...