Monday, January 5, 2015

What We Did This Weekend!

I feel like I have been on an extended weekend because of Winter Break (I'll talk more about our favorites of break later this week) but I thought I would quickly share what we did this weekend!

Friday night started with seeing WILD!  We both really liked it.  When I walked out of the theater I liked the movie, but I liked it even more now that I have thought about it and let it digest.


I taught yoga to the high school swim team (cue 20 teen girls all talking at the same time) and then Charlie caught up with some work.

Ryan had plans Saturday night, so my friend came over with her three sweet girls who played with my boys all night and then.... CLEANED UP THE ENTIRE PLAYROOM.   So I love them and would like them to come over every Saturday night.

Sunday consisted of yoga, of laundry and rushing to get everything done before the big day. The big day back to work.  Bittersweet for sure.  Luckily for me, my part time schedule doesn't have me back until Tuesday so I still get one more day.  Ryan was not amused by this news, so I snuck out last night and had wine with my yoga gals.  I am basically the nicest wife in town.

Happy Monday!  I am certainly sad to go back to work and will miss the lazy days of break, but it will nice to get back to a routine and maybe stop eating and drinking everything in my house.  Here's to hoping.
What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...