1. Attend the yoga arm balance workshop my friend Jill is leading. Support a friend, get upside down and learn something. I really hope I can work this in my schedule.
2. Paint the bathroom. I did not do this last month. I forgot when I am home with my kids I get nothing done. Anyway, it is on my to do list to buy the paint on Friday so that is a step in the right direction!
3. Pick a color to paint the dining room. Ryan told me over break that he would paint the dining room (and he wasn't even drunk!) but I had to be in charge of the color. I'll be thinking about that this month!
4. Take a class from a yoga teacher I have never taken before. This is a good one for me because although it is a huge bonus my favorite yoga studio is only 5 minutes away, it is a good to branch out a bit!
5. Read 6 books. This goal is always my favorite every month because it keeps me on track! It will be hard because it is time to go back to work and I know how exhausting it is, but game on!!
What are your January goals?