Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend ReCap

Although daylight savings is hard on the soul, who loves the light at the end of the day?! :) 

Friday Ryan had some dinner plans with some co-workers, so Paul had a friend over and I think they got every single toy we own out of the playroom.  But they had a ton of fun and even let Charlie play, so all was good.  

Saturday I woke up to teach the boy's swim team yoga again.  They are wild and talk just as much or more than girls.  It's hilarious.  Paul had a birthday party that he loved and after they sang Happy Birthday Paul announced, "That was AWESOME!" 
After the party we were able to to meet our friends for an impromptu bloody mary (me, not Paul).

Saturday night I was in my pajamas by 8:30 pm and fell asleep while the boys watched Finding Nemo.  #success.  

Sunday we had another birthday party for our sweet friends and their 1 year old!  Then I got to meet another friend for another bloody mary.  Do you sense a theme?  I got home around 4:30 and it was so light outside we took a family walk around the block! 
This is just a little preview to summer.  Some beers in to go cups, strollers, scooters... I just love it all! 

We came back for bubbles!  


And then ended the night with some good ole fashioned coloring.  
Poor Charlie looked like he was in a daze when we had to wake him up this morning! 

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...