2. We just started Friday Night Lights on Netflix. We watched 3 episodes last night. I loved it. And Ryan even stopped when I went to bed. Sometimes he likes to binge watch while I sleep. And then we are not on the same episode. Oh marriage.
3. I can't wait for the new seasons of Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. When will these return???
4. Perhaps I watch too much TV?
5. Remember when I said I was going to do one Pinterest project a month? My January contribution is this jar:
The idea is to put fun things you do throughout the year in the jar, and then read them New Year's Eve. I've added some funny things Paul says or Charlie does. I hope I keep it up because it would be a fun way to remember the year.
6. I am reading the new Wally Lamb, We Are Water. So far pretty good, but a lot of dysfunctional family reading. Aren't all his books a little crazy?
7. This is on the menu for tomorrow night- Thai peanut chicken quinoa bowls. Looks good and relatively easy. My two requirements.
8. I've been meaning to go through my closets and "make" outfits, so that I can have something ready to go in the morning. I'm okay putting an outfit together when I am going to work but when I'm home, it is the same ole thing. But I haven't done this yet. Sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?
9. I am loving having FaceBook off my phone. I just check in once a day or so on my computer and guess what? My world has not ended and there is nothing that exciting going on. Weird.
10. Isn't this the truth: