Friday, April 18, 2014

My Baby is FOUR!!

My sweet sweet boy turned four years old on Wednesday.  How in the hell did that happen?  We had our family over Sunday morning for donuts and coffee to help celebrate.  My dad took all the pictures which was fabulous!  On his actual birthday we gave him a few more presents, a cupcake and asked him some questions!! 


1. What is your favorite color?  Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? The Monster Truck toy from my birthday


3. What is your favorite fruit?  Cantaloupe
4. What is your favorite show? Paw Patrol


5. What is your favorite thing to wear?  Pajamas
6. What is your favorite game? Perfection

7. What is your favorite snack?  Sauce
8. What is your favorite animal?  Rhinoceros


9. What is your favorite song?  The Space Song from school


10. What is your favorite book?  Lightening McQueen racing adventures
11. Who is your best friend?  My best friend is Sophia.  My best buddy is Tyson.  Funny story about Sophia.  I took Paul to see Rio2 at the movie theater last weekend.  When we got home, Ryan was taking him to bed and asked him about the movie.  Paul reported that it was about two birds, Jewel and Blue, who were in love.  Ryan asked him who Daddy was in love with and Paul replied, "Mommy." Then Ryan asked Paul who he was in love with.  Paul said Sophia.  Ryan started to laugh and Paul asked why he was laughing.  Ryan said, "because I think it is cute."  Apparently Paul did not crack a smile and said, "Dad it is not funny.  It is serious."  Love is serious.  


12. What is your favorite drink? Milk
13. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Monka (monkey) 


14. What do you want to be when you grown up?  Go to work with my friends

Happy Birthday my little man.  You make me laugh everyday.  You ask a million questions and like to talk and talk and talk.  You love to snuggle on the couch and love to run.  Sometimes you will run an entire mile without stopping once.  You love school, you love your friends and most of the time you love your brother.  I'm so amazed of all the things you know!  Thank you for being part of our family!

And a family shot plus Best Buddy Tyson.  Looks like I have 3 boys.  Thank the Lord that I do not.

3 comments:

  1. We are so lucky.. so fortunate.. to have this little genius in our life! How he thinks.. well.. it's amazing. and, o.k, sometimes just a tad exhausting.. but whoa.. keeps this Grandma on her toes..LOVE THAT 4 YEAR OLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that his favorite snack is sauce. He is such a handsome, sweet boy and I wish we could see him more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to have a conversation with Paul!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...