Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Recap!


Whew these weekends go fast.  Luckily I'm not at work today so Monday is not a true bastard!

Friday we saw our friends for happy hour and some Dominos pizza.  Charlie chased the older boys and wanted desperately to play with them.  It was so cute.  Our friends left and I was ASLEEP by 8:45 pm on a Friday. #partyanimal.

Saturday my in-laws took the boys downtown for a PBS festival and Ryan and I had brunch.  Alone. Then I had to do some school work (alert, such a wild weekend) and the boys took a long nap. Saturday night I got to spend with my work girlfriends for wine and appetizers.  We of course didn't take one picture but we had a great time eating, drinking, laughing hysterically and telling story after story.

The big highlight of the weekend was the Bronco Game (especially according to Ryan).  We went down a little early and did some tailgating with our friends Ashley and Steve.  Ashley is a woman after my own heart with her party planning skills.  They had a table, BBQ, a tent, TV, and tons of food.  She told me the only thing she is missing is a Broncos tablecloth.  MOM, do you hear that?  The woman needs a tablecloth.


The Broncos won which made Ryan VERY happy and the people watching is as good as it gets ANYWHERE.



Now it is time to pack lunches, finish the last loads of laundry and get Paul to school!
How was your weekend??

2 comments:

  1. Table cloth...I am on it!... thinking we might have to do material from the fabric store!? GO BRONCOS! Maybe I'll be Peytons personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Table cloth...I am on it!... thinking we might have to do material from the fabric store!? GO BRONCOS! Maybe I'll be Peytons personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...