Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What is On My DVR




This is a really important post.  It is about TV.  I think I watch too much TV.  But I don't know if I actually watch it.  I feel like it is on a lot and I'm trying to read a magazine or write emails to students or grade.  Then 30 minutes go by and I have to rewind the show because I have no idea what happened in the last half hour.  Maybe I should stop trying to multitask.

Anyway, I am still committed to the fan favorites, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, Kardashians, Real Housewives of everything, and The Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, Bachelor in Paradise and any other Bachelor nonsense.

I'm also looking forward to these oldies coming back later in the month:





And I just added these to the DVR.  Maybe I will actually try to really watch them and figure out what is going on.  I have heard amazing things about Scandal and the Good Wife.  



Am I missing something?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Scandal. And I've recently become very addicted to Gossip Girl. Yes, I know I'm apparently 19 years old and it's 2001, but I love it....guilty pleasure. I want to dress that well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...