Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!  I felt like this week was long and busy, so I am happy to not be at work today.  I am sitting in my own sweat after an early morning yoga sculpt, drinking my coffee and coconut oil.  Not all is bad.  

I had a great Monday with the boys.  I thought Paul looked so cute in his stripes!



Then of course we had to have a silly one.  Duh.



And Charlie didn't want to be left out.



I didn't work so we met up with my friend Karlyn and her two boys at the Nature and Science museum downtown.  Because she has two boys, she knew all the spots that would be appropriate for them to run and jump and be crazy.  It was great!






We came home and Paul did not nap.  I think this is the beginning of the end of nap time.  And I am sad.

Some funny things for your Friday Morning:

#1


#2.  Have you ever seen this show?  It is so ridiculous and so funny at the same time!



#3. What I Instagrammed vs. What was Really Happening, Or my Entire Life is a Lie

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...