Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Treats!

Friday Reads: 
In the theme of breastfeeding, I love this post about deciding to quit pumping.  Obviously breastfeeding is an emotional topic for everyone!

And everyone read this post and applaud Janet's dedication to breastfeed her twins.  I think it is difficult feeding one, I can't imagine tandem feeding two!  This post is so inspirational!

Friday Eats: 
I made this recipe for dinner this week and it was a big hit with everyone.  Or a big hit for Ryan and I since Paul has boycotted eating.

Friday Picture: 


My mom sent this to me when she was watching the boys while we were at work.  For some reason looking at this single picture solidified the fact that I have TWO children.  Crazy business.  This picture was taken right before Paul informed my mom he wanted to toot in her face.

Friday Shopping: 
I sent this shirt to Maureen with instruction to buy immediately.

Friday Video: 
My favorite big boy that loves reading! 


2 comments:

  1. Paul narrating his book to himself...i DIE!

    and also I LOVE that he wants to toot in your moms face. lol

    -auntie momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. E - thank you for the super nice shout out! I think this gig is hard no matter how many babies. :)

    Also, thank you for the cute pic of the boys, the cute story about Paul, and for the link to the post about quitting pumping. I'm bookmarking that because I think I'll need to read it in a month or two and just let myself quit already...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so appreciative of your comments, questions and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...